Saturday, January 16, 2010
Blog 1: Reflections Upon Entering CLAM
This semester I will be studying architecture in Barcelona, a trip I have been looking forward to since entering the architecture program at Clemson University. Now that it's finally here, I'm ecstatic and I'm eager to see what the semester will bring. After going through the course materials, I am excited to start documenting my experiences while abroad. Taking the CLAM course will give me the opportunity to not only preserve my memories of the next few months, but also to share them with my family and friends at home. I'll admit that I'm not the most technologically advanced person out there so through this course I hope to become more knowledgeable about using different forms of media for communication. I believe that this course has a lot to offer me and I can't wait to get started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment