Saturday, January 16, 2010

Finding My Feet in Spain




My first week in Spain has been a blur. Even though I'm not technically a tourist since I'm living and studying here for the next few months, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to embark on typical touristy activities just to get used to the city and my surroundings. Our first attempt to take a cable car up to Montjuic failed after we walked to the wrong cable cars. Instead, we spent the rest of the afternoon walking down the beach. Our second try was more successful and the views were incredible and well worth the wait. We also visited La Sagrada Familia and Park Guell, some of Gaudi most famous work. But mainly, we have just been doing a lot of walking around, which also means a lot of getting lost, but I guess that's how you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment